Monday, September 2, 2013

Whoopsies....

I've been lazy, I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me? I do have a bunch of stuff to post but for now I'm starting with the 31 day Nail Art Challenge. I don't remember where I first read about it but I have an image of the days/challenges on my computer so I will share it with you and I am gonna do the challenge myself and see what insanity will follow.



So far I have done days one and two, because  started on the 1st of this month. So here the two days are:

 Day One: Red 

I've been wanting to do more nail art and I decided on Pokéballs for day one because I am that much of a nerd.


Day 2: Orange

Orange day I went for orange crackle over black because I wanted to do something simple yet not solid orange. I did little to no clean up after this hence polish mess. What can I say, I get lazy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment