Monday, September 16, 2013

Days 14&15, Floral and Delicate.

So once again time got away from me. So I doubled up. Flowers and delicate in one paint job. Hooray for work ethic! Or cutting corners ya know whatever works.... Anyway here they are:



I started with a none too fancy base coat, then used Salon Perfect Baby Blues for the base color and stamped with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, topped with Seche Vite. The stamp plates were Mash-42 for the fingers and Mash-40 on my thumb. As you can see I am picking at and chewing my thumb a lot again... sorry for the unsightliness of it.

The Lacey Lilac was pretty bad for stamping with it wanted to stick to the stamper when I needed it to transfer to my nails, resulting in my rocking the stamper which smeared it a bit on my index and middle fingers. It also resulted in incomplete stamp transfer in other areas but my index and middle finger bugged me the most. So probably won't be using it for stamping again. Which is sad because it is very pretty.

Honestly? I only painted the one hand due to being so cranky with the stamping failure. :C

Anyway, look forward to my tribal later today, it turned out pretty rad for my first try at tribal prints! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment