Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 16, Tribal

So this was more fun and less stress than I thought it would be. I did a google search for "simple tribal nails" to get inspiration because I don't trust my ability to do complicated tribal styles. Anyway I found a couple and then had a bit of fun. Here is the result:




First was a base coat, then the base color which is Wet-n-Wild Wild Shine Bijou Blue, two coats. The green stripe came next, took three layers of that to get the contrast I wanted, it is Wet-n-Wild Wild Shine Caribbean Frost. After they were dry I used a So Easy Stripe Rite Nail art bottle/brush for the lines. Finally used Pure Ice Black Out and a dotting tool for the dots. Topped with Seche Vite.

I lovelovelove how it turned out for my first try! Very happy. Yep.

How's everyone else's challenge month going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment