Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seche Vite....

So everyone raves about this product. And I finally got it as my other quick dry was not quick enough.... and holy balls. This stuff is great. I love it. Totally worth 6-8 dollars a bottle. 

The stuff I had (still have half the bottle) was inm "Out the Door" and while it does dry fast it would still be mushable after 5 minutes if the polish was layered too much. And I tend to do heavy layering.... base, two of color, maybe one or two of glitter, top....

I really like quick dry top coats because I have ferrets, weird reason right? They get into trouble so fast when they are loose that I have to drop everything and rescue them. So the less time I have to spend worrying about wet nails and getting polish in their fur the better. It's silly, and most people say "put the boys in their cage when you do your nails" but... I feel bad locking them up. Silly, silly, silly.

Also if I wanna paint my nails before going places during the day I'd like them to be dry before I leave and with me being a late-to-wake kind of person...

I digress...

Seche Vite is my new favorite top coat ever. Shiny, fast drying, GLORIOUS! Only complaint? It smells like rubber cement. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment