Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 17, Glitter & Day 18, Half Moons

Well first off I hate glitter usually, wanna know why? Because of my inability to apply it evenly. You thought I was going to say because it is so hard to get off the finger nails huh? Well that is true but mostly my application issues is where my hatred stems from.

For day 17 I chose green and black glitter polish, namely China Glaze's Graffiti Glitter, applied over a dusty green base, Finger Paint's Be-Leaf It Or Not. As usual with me and glitter we were not nice to each other. I won't go into details but I think the Graffiti Glitter may be seeing a therapist for all the verbal abuse I gave it.

Here is how it looks:


It's a great glitter, with bars, and hexes and dots, so pretty! But not when I use it.

Day 18 I'm going to have to skip. Sorry all. I don't have the supplies to do half moons. I can TRY, but I am so scared of failure that I really don't want to. Maybe next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment