Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 9, Rainbow!

At first I was really worried about this as I have very little bright rainbowy colors, but I made it work using a yellow, a pink and a blue metallic polish from KleanColor.

Polishes Used:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
KleanColor Metallic Yellow
KleanColor Metallic Pink
KleanColor Metallic Blue
Seche Vite
Pure Ice Black Out (in second picture)



This was quite messy to do but I still love (for the most part) how it turned out. I used a white base coat then KleanColor Metallic Pink and Metallic Yellow on the index and pinky fingers, Metallic Yellow and Metallic Blue on thumb and ring finger and Metallic Blue and Metallic Pink on the middle finger. Because of how the colors blend and overlap it looks like I used more colors than I did, but luckily I did not have to break out my super-stain-happy KleanColor Metallic Green.

Still I was not totally happy and thought it looked incomplete somehow. So I went looking for stamps to try. And I wound up with this:


Now I really, really like it. Animal prints and I usually don't get along but this was gorgeous in my opinion.

And there you have it, Day 9. Rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment