Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6: Purple.

Ugh. First paint job was a DISASTER. I'll just show you...


So maybe "disaster" is a strong word but I hated the result... I didn't want a straight gradient, so I added the dots and immediately regretted it.

So I did a second one. xD

Scrapped the gradient and went for STAMPS!

KleanColor Metallic Purple and Metallic Fuchsia as base colors and Pure Ice Silver Star for the stamps.

The ring finger's stamp is the same silver stamp as the other fingers but when I added the top coat it drew pigment from the base color into the silver.

I really, REALLY, need to get my fingers more moisturized. I need to buy gloves so I can apply lotion then gloves then go to bed and hope it helps revive my skin.

Also when I went to do stamps I couldn't find my stamper thing... I just about had a panic attack I was afraid my ferrets had stolen the thing and eaten the rubber bits. That would have sucked. But no, it was in a baggy on my table with my orange sticks and my scraper card and stuff. the LAST place I looked. I even had a flashlight out and was looking under my TV stand and cabinet.... I so silly.

Anyway it is bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment