Saturday, September 21, 2013

Days 19 & 20

I have a galactic fail and a pretty water marble to share this morning. My attempt at galaxy nails for the first time went over pretty badly mainly because it all wound up blue on accident. I will try again some time in the future and try to avoid the blue fiasco. Maybe I will have a good glitter to use then too.... anyway here it is:



I used a black base with three or four colors forthe galaxy/nebula bits and they looked good then I went to add a top layer of a glitter aaaand because I didn't check it first to be sure it turned out it wasn't a clear base but a blue sheer one.... whoopsies. It's not totally awful but I still really dislike it.

And my water marble I was super happy with. I did a dry water marble, using More Nail Polish's method.  I used Salon Perfect Baby Blues fro my main color and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away for the marble. The result is as follows:


Very, very pleased with this one and will keep it most of today as well  (day 21) but will change it later after my day is mostly over. And for now I need to sleep, my niece is having a birthday party at one and I need to sleep before I attend.

NIni every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment