Friday, June 7, 2013

Sally Hansen Crackle Dissapointment...

So I got the blue crackle I'd been eyeing for a long time. Sally Hansen's "Wave Break" which looks so gorgeous in the bottle.

Well I got home and applied it over a gold base coat and was sad to see it turn the polish color green as it was so sheer the blue and gold "combined" to make green.

I wanted a bold blue. I got a sheer glittery one. 

I am disappoint Sally Hansen....

Note: I don't have the pictures of the paint job on this computer but will edit them in later, when I can.


Edit: As Promised, pictures.  

 
 Left Hand. Gold Base with Wave Break and Ink Splatter Crackle


 Right Hand. Gold Base with Wave Break and Ink Splatter Crackles

The pictures really don't show just how green it wound up looking. It wasn't an unpleasant shade, it just wasn't what I had been wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment