Saturday, June 8, 2013

Because I am slightly crazy...

I made a spreadsheet listing my nail polishes, and only those with color, as in no clear top/base coats or nail treatments. However I did include my Matte top coat.

The list.

Not huge but still... most of my friends kinda see my polish collection, beautifully displayed in racks on my wall, and inform me I have far too much of the stuff. My reply is generally "No such thing as too much!"

Here are two pictures of my display:


 This Has My Sally Hansen's, Top & Base Coats, Treatments, and my Mom's Mary Kay Polishes


And this one is my Pure Ice, Klean Color, Sinful Colors, and Revlon Polishes (And my one OPI polish)

Yep, there they all are. And I love them all.

The Pure Ice polishes are all around $2 a bottle with the crackles having been found on Ebay for 17 dollars for the 8 bottles, they used to retail at about $4 , but to my knowledge are not on the market anymore. I was thrilled to see them on ebay and for less than original retail!

The Klean Color polishes can be bought on the company's web site for about $3.50 each, however once again I got them on ebay for a steal. The metallics were the 12 bottles for $16s including shipping making them around $1.40 each! The chunky holos were more though at $17 for 9 holos and the matte top coat (so 10 bottles). Making them around $1.70 each.

My Sally Hansen polishes were all bought full retail price at WalMart or RiteAid, same with my Sinful Colors and Revlon polishes. they all range form 2 dollars a bottle to 6 dollars a bottle.

The one OPI I have I got on Amazon for about 5 dollars. It is an awesome color and the price was right. I'm glad I got it.

So. How much have I spent on polish in the last six months?

Well over $100 dollars. When I put a price on them it makes me go "oh god I can't believe I have spent that much!" but in the long run I will enjoy them for potentially years to come. Which to me makes them totally worth the pricetag.

No comments:

Post a Comment