Friday, June 7, 2013

And in other crackle news....

I know a lot of people are sick of crackle but I still love it sooo... here is my latest haul I got in the mail today:


The Bottles


The Bottles With Camera Flash

As you can see I got some Pure Ice crackles and an OPI Shatter. As far as I know the Pure Ice company doesn't make crackles any more so finding 8 bottles for 17 bucks (including shipping) was awesome considering I have heard so much good stuff about them in how they apply and work. The OPI Shatter is from the Nicki Minaj collection which is from 2012 if my research is correct. The Pure Ice crackles are from 2011.

The colors in the above pictures are: (from left to right)
OPI: Super Bass Shatter, Pure Ice: Jetsetter, Pure Ice: All Shooked Up, Pure Ice: Show Stopper, Pure Ice: Crushed, Pure Ice: Catwalk, Pure Ice: Shattered, Pure Ice: Flash, Pure Ice: Strobe Light

And here they all are on a white base coat (except Pure Ice: Flash which is on a black base coat for obvious reasons)




Now the Pure Ice went on great for the most part but some of the bottles had gloopy chunks on the brushes which I assume is due to the age of the polish I will try cleaning them out with a tooth pick if i run into any again. The OPI Worked like a dream. It's my first OPI polish so I wasn't sure what to expect but it is pretty much as great as everyone else says it is. It helps that I lovelovelove the color.

And once again I find myself stressed and chewing my fingers and finger nails to an extent... mostly the finger tips as the polishes I use have done wonders at keeping my teeth off my nails.

Happy Painting errybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment