Saturday, June 8, 2013

Crackly Mail Day Two!

So today I got 6 more bottles of polish in the mail. I kinda went over board with the crackles when I was shopping online and I didn't really realize it till they all started coming in.

I now have three bottles of black crackle from different brands. xD

Anyway today I got the following bottles:



 China Glaze Crackles in Luminous Lavender, Latticed Lilac, Cracked Medallion and Black Mesh

OPI Shatters in Blue Shatter and Silver Shatter

So naturally I had to try them. the only one I didn't try was the China Glaze Black Mesh because I don't expect it to be super different from the Sally Hansen Ink Splatter and the Pure Ice Strobe Light polishes. I could be wrong but I will find out another day.

Also as usual since there were five to test I did one on each finger of my left hand with a black base and one on each finger of my right hand with a white base. So  you will get an idea of how they will look on darks and light colors.

Here are the pictures starting with my left hand:

 Full Sun

Shade

And my right hand:

 Full Sun

Shade

Again the OPI polishes won for quality and ease of application but you can't deny the sparkly beauty of the China Glaze polishes.

My favorite of this bunch ir hands down the OPI Blue Shatter. Blue is my favorite color and this shade is particularly lovely.

A quick bonus picture, my nails as I had them yesterday and earlier today, having used a Klean Color Metallic Aqua base with OPI Super Bass Shatter and topped with a clear high gloss top coat:


No comments:

Post a Comment