Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pure Ice Purchase.

Went to Wal-mart to return something and left the store with all of 7 cents left from my $5.37 refund.

I bought two Pure Ice polishes and one bottle of remover. The colors I got were "Saddle Me Up" and "Silver Star" here are the bottles:

 With Flash

Without Flash


I really "needed" another green, and I loved this shade in teh bottle and love it on my nails as well!

It isn't the most solid of colors, so I used two coats on my nails but here is a picture of the "very subtle" differences between 1 coat, 2 coats, and 3 coats.


These were taken with no top coat, and you can see the differences are fairly subtle but I liked the look of two coats best.

Tomorrow I may try Silver Star but for today I am enjoying the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment