Thursday, June 13, 2013

Online Polish Shopping Hazard....

Broken bottles.... oh how I dread them. I've only ever gotten one and I could tell as soon as I got the package out of my mail box that one of the bottles was broken... the smell was pretty intense.

I carefully opened the package and was greeted with this beautiful mess....




I e-mailed the seller and they sent me a replacement for the bottle that broke but the lingering problem here is the bottles that weren't broken that I then had to clean up the outsides of. My Metallic Sapphire still has an orange tinge on the bottle's cap.....

So, just be sure when you buy online that the person you are buying from has good reviews for their nail polish sales as far as how the bottles were wrapped and packaged.


A busted bottle is a nightmare.... ain't no body got time fo' dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment