Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Nails

Well here it is the 28th and I still haven't posted specifically about my Christmas nails. It's been a crazy week. Topped off with my mom in the hospital yesterday, nothing super serious just an abundance of caution. Still stressful. ANYWAY about my nails. I used a green color I am fond of for a base coat then added nail vinyls then threw on a copper to red gradient. It looked nice but a little "crazy" according to my family who noticed them. Here are some pictures: 


As you can see the shades were not "typical" Christmas shades but I love them regardless. My ability to place the nail vinyls is getting better. So hooray.

I am still tired I just wanted to get this post out before I fall asleep again.

Polishes Used were 
China Glaze Agro
Kleancolor Metallic Red
Revlon Copper Penny
Seche Vite Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. I really like the combination of the colors, especially the copper red. ^^

    ReplyDelete