Monday, January 20, 2014

Whoopsies, how time doth fly.

Here it is almost a month since my last post. Sorry about that. I have two paint jobs to share, and a count update. First the more boring of the things to share, my bedroom wall has a new addition. It is a fourth polish rack. Dear lord what have I become.


That is just over 200 bottles of polish. I swear I don't have a problem. ; n;

Anyway for new year I did a fireworks themed paint job and I was not thrilled with it but it was still fun.



The fireworks designs were done with acrylic art paint and the base color I am sad to say I have forgotten the brand and color of polish. Shame on me.

And finally something I tried a couple days ago. Interlocking dots!


Interlocking dots are super fun and pretty easy to do. I messed these up before I had a chance to clean them up completely but at least I got one picture even if they are messy as heck (even by my standards). The colors here were Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Lacy Lilac.

Sometime around the 8th of next month I will have another bit of nail art to share. Hopefully I can pull it off without too many flubs. Later today, or maybe Tuesday I will have another post ready, hopefully.

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment