Monday, January 20, 2014

SinfulColors Gorgeous

SinfulColors Gorgeous really is gorgeous.

It's a frosty bright blue, that requires 2 coats for full opacity. It applies very evenly but is a bit sheer in one coat. My bottle happened to have a somewhat deformed brush, but it is still usable, and is not a usual occurrence. When you are applying be sure to use even straight stroked and make your coats fairly thin because it may show brush lines if applied to heavily.

First two photos are of the deformed brush:





As you can see it is wide and flat because of the bristles breaking out the side of the stick. This is not normal, and the only time I have ever run into this issue in any polish.

And this is what the bottle looks like, in the bottle it looks darker than it really is.


And here it is applied, two coats, and a quick dry top coat.





I plan to buy this again when I see it again so I can have plenty and not worry about running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment