Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Zoya Freebie Haul!

From Zoya's promotion get three polishes free if you pay 12 in shipping. I got the colors Chantal, Lael, and Wednesday. I'm excited to try them on my hands but at the moment I have a boo-boo on my index finger on my right hand which is the easiest hand to paint for me. Yay being a leftie and finger chewer. Anyway, here is my "unboxing" photos and then swatched on nail sticks.


When I saw this package in the mail box I danced back up the drive way.


Cute box that it was shipped in.

The bottles were pretty dusty inside box, but I'm used to dust.


The bottoms of the bottles showing their names.
The glass looks foggy because they were in my mail box all day and the cold cause some condensation when they came inside.
 
This is Zoya's Wednesday
This is Zoya's Lael


And finally Zoya's Chantal


I really, really like Lael. I got Chantal because I needed a nude color. And Wednesday is a lovely sort of pale sea foam, not sure how it will look on me but it'll be nice to have anyway.

Anyway when I get these painted on expect more pictures, but starting Friday I am taking a vacation form the internet prescribed by my psychiatrist. She thinks I may have an internet/video game/electronics addiction that is interfering with me getting goals done (such as getting my license). So, we'll see how that goes. I'll have lots of pictures to share after my "vacation" I think. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment