Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Finally... a light box.

I finally made a light box for myself. I used a medium shipping box and paper towels. It is glorious. I actually also used some twigs from a plant we have to re-enforce the areas where the cardboard was pretty narrow. It's small as light boxes go but it will work for pictures of my nails!

Here is the box:




And my messy desk.

Anyway here is a picture I took with it of my Christmas nails (which I will talk about more in my next post).


Unfortunately along with my pretty polish, you get to see all my ragged skin/cuticles/fingers. But I am still happy with having made the box. I've been meaning to for months and now I did. ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, what did you get? Did you have fun with family and/or friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment