Friday, March 22, 2013

Woo! Thanks Lizz!

My sister gave me a bottle of nail polish today. she got it for herself originally but decided she didn't like it. If she was only applying one coat I can see why, one coat of this stuff is ugleh. But to really get the full glory you need at least three coats.

The polish is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Black and Blue.

The brush in the bottle is pretty wide and the tip is curved. I was expecting this to make it more messy but it was actually less messy.  I still got polish every where but not as bad as I do with other brushes. The color is gorgeous. Some angles it is greed, some it is blue. Even purple in some light environments! I cannot get over how much I love this polish.

Now for the pictures, there are quite a few of them due to trying to catch all the colors in different lighting.




 





Gorgeous right?!

Anyway, to top off my paint job I put on some stamps. Skulls and what I can only assume is a zombie.




And now for me to finally sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment