Sunday, March 17, 2013

Two Dollar Nail Polish...

At Wal-mart for about two dollars you can get a brand called Pure Ice. I haven't used it much but I have had four bottles for a couple months. Today we went to Wal-mart specifically to get a white polish, which no brand in mind. I just needed white polish. 

We found out that they had done an overhaul of their nail polish section. Which is pretty great because our Wal-mart had a messy not very extensive nail polish section previously. While it was still disorganized (thanks to customers more than the people stocking the shelves) there is a much larger selection of the Pure Ice brand, Sally Hanson brand and a new (to our location) brand, the name of which I have already forgotten to my shame.

We wound up getting four Pure Ice colors and a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" for my white. Cost us a total of about 10 dollars give or take a bit.


  


Left to right the Pure Ice colors are "Sheer Luck," "New Lilac," "Outrageous," and "Fast Lane"

Mom asked me to paint her nails with the pink shade (Outrageous) and add a green clover stamp. After I do that I don't even know what I am gonna do with my own nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment