Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Well. After finishing up my mom's nails I wound up painting mine white and put green sparkles over it because of today's holiday.

My nails wound up looking like this:


I really liked the big diamond shaped sparkles because they have an interesting 3D effect. At some angles it looks like I have a glass stone glued on my nail, but it's just glitter! Unfortunately in my opinion there aren't enough of the diamond sparkles. On my right hand I got three big sparkles on each finger except my middle finger which wound up with none. On my left hand my thumb had two big sparkles, my index finger had one, my middle and ring had three and my pinky had none. And these results were after applying two coats of the glitter polish. 

The White is Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear "White On", and glitter is Pure Ice, "Sheer Luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment