Thursday, March 14, 2013

Well... Here we are.

Hello. I'm Emmers and I have an addiction. My addiction is to Nail Polish. Unfortunately for my addiction, I cannot afford to buy as much nail polish as I would like, especially in the coming months, so instead I will be focusing on trying to come up with interesting things to do with the polish I already have. 

My current collection is pretty lacking by most polish addicts' standards but I'm (mostly) content with it. Most of the bottles are cheap brands, with a few less cheap bottles thrown in. Also most of my polishes are metallics. Which I didn't even realize until last night when it was pointed out to me by a friend. I like shiny stuff. ; n; 

This is my current storage method and all my polishes:



It's a 15 dollar spice rack mounted next to my desk with about 48 polishes in it. Eventually I am gonna have to expand my storage. But not any time soon (money sucks). 

Along with all the polish I have a collection of stamping plates. I first got into nail stamping when my mom got me a Salon Express kit and my plate collection has since tripled in size. 

My nails are currently pretty short due to a series of breaks I had (as well as a bit of nail chewing) so I had to clip them pretty short. My nails are also in pretty bad shape lately so I am looking into nail treatments as well as taking a hair and nails supplement. We'll see how that works.

For those interested, my current paint job is kinda rainbowy. Here, a picture is better than words:




These were done with Klean Color polishes and topped with Sally Hansen No Chip acrylic top coat. I lovelovelove the top coat, it really makes the colors extra eye catching. Also a skull stamp on each nail.

Klean Color polishes are pretty damned cheap at about a dollar to a dollar-fifty online, and they smell pretty funky(not like regular polish), but the colors  are pretty and I don't mind odd smells for pretty colors.

Anyway. Here endeth my introductory post.

Toodles. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment