Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quick update:

As you may or may not know I am a bit of a video game addict fan. Well on October 1st two games I have been waiting on were released. So for about 10 days I went into a game induced reclusive stage.

Then sometime around the 10th or 11th I got sick. Really, REALLY sick. I still am sick. Last time I did my nails was on the 12th for Pokémon X/Y's release. And here I sit on the 17th, still sick and still with pokeballs on my tips.

Also my nails managed to turn hideously yellow when I did an orange base with crackle as a test before possibly using the same combo on Halloween. Guess which orange I'm not using again until I get a better base coat.... or maybe since my nails already got messed up it doesn't matter much. xD

Along with being sick I have really bad anemia. Like so bad that the Doctor who saw my blood tests was telling me I was borderline needing a blood transfusion. I knew I was low in iron, but not THAT low. SO now I am taking three iron pills a day as well as my other regular meds and I need to get a new primary care provider to manage and follow my progress for this. My previous primary doctor retired... like a year and a half ago.... sooo I'm a bit over due for a regular check up and stuff. (I hate going to the doctor if you didn't notice)

Anyway maybe in a week or so I will be back to painting and posting. Depending on my health, and my energy levels.

See ya later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment