Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Last Weekend's Halloweeny Nails.

Apologies again for lack of posting. I seem to do that every time I make a blog. Stick with it for a while them run away for a month or two. Yes this wasn't a month (or two) but it was still longer then I had intended.

So a certain someone whom I follow did Halloween nails and I liked one of the designs she did so much I decided to do something similar. Funny how that is because she was inspired by another blogger.

Anyway my weekend nails were orange with stitches (not quite patchwork) and skulls on my ring fingers for a bit of pattern breaking.



Not very fancy, but my friends seemed to like them. I would have kept them on longer but today I got a new Housing to put on my DS lite and in swapping out the housings my nails got pretty much ruined. So tonight or later today (is it really 4am?!) I'll be painting them again.

Hmm what to do....

1 comment:

  1. Those look really cute! I like how you did the patchwork nails and the skull ^^.

    ReplyDelete