Monday, May 13, 2013

Nutra Nail Products, I think they might just work!

So my first gradient was a smashing success and lasted, without ANY chips, a solid 7 days. Seven GLORIOUS days of beautiful pink and blue.

I know it wasn't the polishes I used for the actual gradient because that stuff will be gone in a few hours if you aren't careful. I think the grand success was due to the base and top coat I used. They were Nutra Nail "Bullet-Proof Strength Formula" and "High Gloss Top Coat" which I purchased bundled together at Wal-mart in March. They were seven dollars or so.





Honestly when I bought these I wasn't expecting much. But since I have started using them I have been pleasantly surprised.

The Bullet-Proof as a base coat helps my polish adhere to my nails better I think, and the top coat definitely is glossy and smooth.

I'd definitely recommend them to my polish buddies.... If I had any polish buddies.

This was how my gradient looked after seven days (I'm super proud n'stuff):



No comments:

Post a Comment